Monday, November 22, 2004

News that I read today

News that I read today:
Intel & Nvidia sign up agreement so that Intel can integrate its graphics chip with Nvidia's graphics processor. And Nvidia will get Intel's FSB technology in its products. Nvidia was making graphics processor only on AMD platforms so far. Now thanks to the agreement Intel will have access to Nvidia's powerful graphics technology. As I am a strong supporter of AMD, I felt really bad on reading it.

SpaceShipOne, the world's first privately developed space shuttle that broke into the space, has been named "2004 Invention of the Year" by Time magazine. It also has won the Ansari X prize of $10 million for private space travel after it made two trips in two-week period. Microsoft co-founder, space enthusiast and philanthropist Paul Allen is financing the project.

A new version of the Sober e-mail worm started spreading in Europe on Friday, according to antivirus suppliers, which have given the worm a mid-level threat rating.

Trivia:
Some lipsticks contain fish scales as their main ingredient to make them shimmery.

Quote that fascinated me:
You are good at being bad and I am bad at being good.