Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Photosensitivity

One fine day me and my friend decided to join a photography class. I heard people saying photography as an expensive hobby. But never knew it is as expensive as 3.5K for a 5 day workshop. What I learnt so far is what is a camera body, lenses, films, slides, aperture, f-stop, shutter speed, colour temperature, white balancing, perspective correction, depth of field which I could have learnt had I invested some time searching in Google, which I apparently did after the class. But instilling that kinda interest needs some splinter like this class. Now I have to buy an SLR soon else this 3.5K is going to be a waste. But buying an SLR will make another 15 to 20K a waste :D However if things go well I may even resign from this software industry and become a wildlife - nature photographer minting-money-in-millions :P