Monday, May 29, 2006

This is unfair - Chicken or Egg problem solved :-|

In a very non-controversial way scientists resolved the issue of which came first? The egg or the chicken? And they claim it as "The egg" as the winner for obvious reasons.

He said: "Eggs were around long before the first chicken arrived. Of course, they may not have been chicken eggs as we see them today, but they were eggs."

Though its unfair to end an age-old battle with not much blood shed, I am happy that the scientists chose my favourite else I don't know where I would have kept my face. I would have been too much ashamed if the chicken won the battle. Long live the scientists and hi5 for the eggs. Chicken lovers - Sorry, you guys lost the war and no point in fighting. Give up and chicken out :P

Source:
Chicken and egg debate unscrambled