Monday, December 13, 2004

Want to have good time, try this way - Funny fwd from Vinayak

A young man walked into a jeweler's shop late one Friday, with a
beautiful young lady on his side. "I'm looking for a special ring for
my girlfriend" he said.

The jeweler looks through his stock, and takes out an outstanding
ring priced at £4500. "I don't think you understand ... I want
something very unique", he said.

At that, the jeweler went and fetched his special stock from the
safe. "Here's one stunning ring at £33000." The girls' eyes sparkled,
and the young man said that he would take it. "How are you
paying?"

"I'll pay by cheque, but of course the bank would want to make
sure that everything is in order, so I'll write a cheque and you
can phone the bank Monday and I'll collect the ring on Monday
afternoon".

Monday morning a very irate jeweler phones the man. "You lied
there's no money in that account."

"I know, but can you imagine what a Fantastic WEEKEND I had?"