Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged again

This time by Rams.

My Perfect Girl:
1. Should be gorgeous, dazzlingly beautiful.
2. Should be gorgeous, dazzlingly beautiful.
3. Should be responsible - Yes. Whenever something goes wrong she should take the responsibility.
4. Should give advices in difficult situations. Anyway I am not a good listener, most probably I will not even hear it.
5. Should have good sense of humour. Should LOL & ROTFL on the crappiest jokes I crack and freak the hell out of others.
6. Should be kind and understanding. Understand what is wrong with me and try not to correct that. Else she might confuse me and I'll go even more wrong.
7. Should be ready for an adventurous life. Anytime police may come searching for me for stalking that beautiful model who lives next door. So my kinda girl should be on her knees always ;-)
8. Should eat anything. Sometimes I may cook and test the outcome on others.

And I tag everyone who reads this post >:)

Instructions :
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag atleast 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.