Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I just saved 3 lives

Thatz what the doc over there told me when I donated blood a few minutes back. I made sure that I didn't make those three drunk, by asking the doc if it is OK even if I were drunk last night. The doc over there is 100% sure that I am gonna save three lives with my donated blood and not gonna intoxicate those poor three. I feel high already. I was sober last night even when drunk but now I am getting the kick of ethanol mixed with highly-carbonated-caramel-sugar-concentrated-water even the pests would not dare to drink. Post donation do's and dont's says something like: "If you feel dizzy or faint, either lie down or sit down with your head between your knees until you feel better". I think I am gonna do it in another five minutes if I still have the hangover.